Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria has become a YouTube star. Born on September 19, 1989, his place of birth was the United States. Bryan is also known as YouTuber who has gained fame due to the EpicMunke channel. Mukbangs that he's done and the pranks he has played on his viewers helped him gain massive fame. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the child who died of Mayra Renteria. He was in the NICU after his arrival. Mayra stated in her tweet that Bryan was treated for a medical issue on the 4th October 2021. In this report, we'll look at Bryan Renteria Jr.'s tragic demise. Mayra Isabal's son was Bryan Renteria Jr. His passing shocked people from across the globe from the other. Bryan's death was confirmed on New Deaths. Mayra has shared her story on her Instagram posting on Bryan's initial introduction. In her inscription she writes"I cannot imagine not being able to hug my child, and then take the baby home. I trust in God I trust that God will help him gain strength and perseverance to confront this. I'm so proud of my son! I adore him. He's not bad however, he's not fantastic very much. Keep in touch with Bryancito with your requests.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dick-cheney

sofia-Richie

Beautiful pics of Jenna Fischer feet & legs